Access to Website
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website. By accessing this site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
- is not liable to you or any person for any losses suffered in connection with the use of this website or in connection with any information contained on this website or any linked websites
- does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy or otherwise of the website information or linked website information
- does not represent or warrant that the website information or linked website information is free of computer viruses
- recommends that any downloaded material be checked for viruses or other defects
- does not represent that the website information is necessarily current
- excludes all warranties, representations and implied terms to the extent permitted by applicable laws
- is not liable for any damages (including incidental, special and consequential damages) arising from use of the website information or linked website information
- The information on this website is provided as a summary and general overview only.
- The Information on this website is not intended to be comprehensive and does not constitute legal advice.
- Your use of this website is not intended to and does not create a solicitor/client relationship between you and De LanceyLegal .
- You should not act or rely on the information in this website and you should obtain specific and personalised legal or other professional advice.
Our web server collects the following information for each visitor to the website:
- date and time of visit
- number of pages viewed
- number of users
- traffic patterns
This information is anonymous and collected for statistical purposes and also to evaluate our website performance and to improve the website.
No attempt is made to identify users.
If you contact us by email then we will record and retain information contained in that email including your name and email address and any other information contained in that email.
Use of any information provided by you will be in accordance with your instructions and directions.
Information obtained from you will not be disclosed to any third party unless there is a requirement by a law enforcement agency to disclose that information.
- The copyright in this website is owned by DeLancey Legal unless otherwise stated
- None of the website information may be reproduced, distributed, adapted, transmitted or stored in a retrievable system without the prior written consent of De LanceyLegal other than as may be permitted pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968
- The website user may print copies of the website information or store website information on their computer for personal viewing purposes only
- Any trademarks contained on this website remain the sole property of the respective owners
- Trademarks may not be reproduced without the consent of the trademark owner